What documents do I need to get a mortgage?
Documents required can differ depending on your circumstances, but our mortgage brokers will be able to discuss this with you.
In general we will require the following documents for your mortgage:
- Copy of your passport, visa and Emirates ID
- Salary certificate addressed to ‘Mortgage Finder’
- Last six months payslips and bank statements
- Latest credit card statements
- Proof of your current address – copy of DEWA bill or tenancy agreement
Explore FAQs categories
Our partners include some of the largest financial institutions in the UAE
- Emirates NBD
- Standard Chartered
- Fab - First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Arab Bank
- Samba Bank
Need more help?
Our team of brokers can help with all of your home loan and commercial finance needs