We work for you, not the bank.
We understand that the property transaction and mortgage process is more complicated than most expect. This is why we are here to support you through each step of the journey.
Get the right mortgage
We search the whole market of over 20 lenders to ensure you get the best mortgage that suits your needs.
How it works?
- We conduct an initial consultation to develop a deep understanding of your goals, taking into consideration several aspects including your finances, employment status, age, mid to long-term plans and the type of property you are interested in purchasing
- We search the whole market to provide you with recommendations of the best mortgage options based on your profile
- With access to all the lenders in the UAE, we identify the right mortgage products that are most suitable to your goals
- We then explain your options - highlighting the benefits and drawbacks of each to make sure that you have all of the facts to reach the right decision
Agreement, application and pre-approval
- When you are happy to proceed we will ask you to sign our customer service agreement which gives us authorisation to work on your behalf
- We package your application and submit it to the bank for you. We know that different banks require different information to process an application, so we collect all the correct details to ensure a successful and timely pre-approval
We have the highest pre-approval success rate with the banks!
- Sometimes the bank will come back with queries on your application, we handle all of these on your behalf saving you the hassle
- Once you find the property you want to purchase, we guide you through navigating the MOU and purchase contract before you sign them, this is to protect your interests and make sure the terms are in your favour
- We proceed to arrange the property valuation. If there are any issues with the valuation outcome, we work with all parties involved to try and resolve these on your behalf
- We arrange for your mortgage bank account opening and support you with all the necessary documents to avoid delays!
Final offer letter
- Prior to requesting the final offer letter we make sure to check that the mortgage selected at the beginning of the process is still the best one
- We confirm that all mortgage conditions in the pre-approval have been satisfied to avoid delays in the offer letter issuance
- We review the offer letter before you sign it to make sure all key details are correct. Then we coordinate offer signing and confirm the necessary funds are in place for property transfer to proceed smoothly
- If the seller has a mortgage on the property, this will need to be confirmed formally via a liability letter - we instruct the conveyancer to request it from the seller's bank
- We arrange for mortgage disbursement and delivery of property documents to the conveyancer so they can organise the no objection certificate required for property transfer
- A time is then arranged for all parties to meet at the trustee office to transfer the property and issue the title deed
During Property Transfer several important documents are shared between various parties involved in the transaction, to avoid issues and delays at this crucial stage we carefully check all documents including the liability letter and NOC
Welcome to new your home
- Collect the keys to your new property
Ready to buy a home?
Using our extensive knowledge of the UAE mortgage market and property transaction process - we'll take the hassle out of your buying journey.
Our partners include some of the largest financial institutions in the UAE
- Emirates NBD
- Standard Chartered
- Fab - First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Arab Bank
- Samba Bank
Need more help?
Our team of brokers can help with all of your home loan and commercial finance needs