Mortgagefinder.ae is a URL and tradename that is owned and operated by M.I.B.M.E MORTGAGE BROKER LLC, a Limited Liability Company registered in Dubai, UAE (the “Company”).
DISCLOSURE: We are not a bank or financial institution. We provide a service whereby consultants with a certain knowledge of the residential and commercial loan market and the UAE property transaction process, impartially assess your unique circumstances and give you an overview of options available in the market from third party mortgage providers.
“you”, “your”, “client” shall all be references to you as a user of our website or Services.
"Website" refers to mortgagefinder.ae.
“Services” means the Company providing mortgage services, whether via the website or offline, which may include providing information and professional insight with regards to residential and commercial mortgages, analyzing your circumstances, providing you with an overview of options available in the market.
“Lender” means any financial institution legally authorised to provide mortgage services to the client
2. General Terms, Conditions and Information
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Our Services are available via both the Website and offline with one of our consultants.
Certain portions of our Services are only available to you if you register with us by providing required information, which includes, but is not limited to your email address, first name and telephone number.
By accessing and using the Website or our Services in any way, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
By accessing and using the Website or our Services in any way, you are acknowledging and accepting that in order to provide the Services that you are seeking from us, that we shall be required to provide the confidential and personal information that you provide to us, to third party mortgage providers or any other related third party.
Should you have any objection to the terms of this Policy, then you should cease to use our Website and Services.
You may not use the Website and may not accept this Policy if:
- you are not of eighteen (18) years of age, or
- you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving or using the Website under the laws of the country in which you are a resident or from which you access or use the Website.
We may revise the terms of this Policy at any time without notice. By continuing to use this Website or our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the new Terms. If you are engaging our offline Services, then you should periodically check the Website to review this Policy.
This Policy was last updated on May 1, 2017. It is effective between you and us as of the date you accept the same, together with any amendments or revisions. By default, through the use of the Website and/or our Services, you agree to this Policy.
3. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website or after contacting us via use of our offline Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by the Company and when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
4. Intellectual Property
We will not pass your personally identifiable information to anyone outside the Company, unless:
- We have your permission; or
- We have to do so to achieve the purpose of the Service; or
- Are allowed to do so by law.
We will maintain a copy of all client records for reference within the company.
5. IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to the Website.
6. Where we store your personal data
All information received by Us, that you have provided, is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Please be advised that any transmission is at your own risk, however, once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
We may also use your personally identifiable data, or permit selected third parties to use your personally identifiable data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by Email.
We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. However, such personally identifiable data shall not be disclosed in the process.
8. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To complete any of the Services as are contracted between you and us.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Website or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may also disclose data to third parties for the purposes of improving our services or to provide you with information that we believe may be relevant or of interest to you.
9. Links & Third Parties
Our Website may contain links, hyperlinks and pointers to third party products, services and/or websites that are not affiliated with us. We have no control over the products, services or websites of these third parties and we do not guarantee or take responsibility for them. Our Website may also contain advertising from third parties and we are not responsible, nor do we make any warranties or representations for any misleading or inaccurate advertisements which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser.
Any links or advertisements on our Website should not be taken as an endorsement by us of any kind. Furthermore, our Website contains data provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility, nor do we make any warranties or representations for any inaccuracies in this material. You agree to release us from any claims or disputes of any kind arising from or in any way connected to such disputes with third parties.
We do not warrant that the content, links, or sub-domains contained on, or associate with our Website or Services will be available and accessible to you at all times. Information on our publications, posts, inserts, information, content should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice.
10. Credit Information
To fully understand your financial position and in order to process an application with our Lenders we may be required to perform a credit check and to contact other lenders, banks, or financial institutions to get a clear idea of your financial situation. This gives us or the Lender authorisation and consent to get the following information from a relevant credit reporting agency or source that provides information about your financial standing, including:
- Personal credit information;
- Credit reports provided by a credit reporting agency used to report on overdue credit payments;
- Commercial credit information.
11. General Provisions
Any notice(s) addressed to us must be sent by e-mail or prepaid post to your or our last known address, in the English language.
This Policy is subject to and governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Dubai.
You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Emirate of Dubai.
If any term of the Policy or becomes for any reason invalid or unenforceable at law, the validity and enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.